Let them know you care for Connecticut's waters: Governor Malloy called water its most important natural resource
Ask Your Legislators to Support Legislation to Protect Connecticut's Public Trust Waters:
- Prohibit discounts for water rates and clean water project charges for water bottlers.
- Establish a permitting system for large commercial water bottlers.
- Protect residents in a drought: prohibit the export of bottled water out of state if a Drought Warning is declared.
- Complete the state water plan and ensure that enough water is available for all Connecticut's residents, environment, agriculture, recreation, and business.
- Support public funds to replace and improve ageing water infra-structure.